jeudi 16 juillet 2020

The Reflection AOB - Only in My Dreams & All I Want to Be


Formed in 1985, consists of Harks, Rich, Stuart, Ian, Wiggy and Barney. In 1986 they supported Makin' Time in London and they released four songs for their debut 12" single "Only in My Dreams" on the band's own Keep It label. Also they recorded the track "All I Want to Be" for the Countdown label compilation "Smashing Time".  In 1987 they recorded the second track "Trapped in Time"  for another Countdown compilation "The Final Countdown". Their compilation album "The Reflection - The Complete Collection 1985-87" was released on Firestation Records in 2015.

Harks, Rich, Stuart, Ian, Wiggy, Barneyによって1985年に結成。1986年にロンドンでMakin' Timeのサポートを行い、バンド自身のレーベルKeep Itから四曲入りのデビュー・12インチ・シングル"Only in My Dreams"をリリース。また、Countdownレーベルのコンピレーション"Smashing Time"のために"All I Want to Be" を~1987年にはCountdownコンピレーション "The Final Countdown"のために"Trapped in Time"をレコーディングしました。コンピレーション・アルバム "The Reflection - The Complete Collection 1985-87" はFirestation Recordsから2015年にリリース。



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire